Fund my fight!
- regardez Des films en ligne gratuitement on The state of my throat
- Donnetta on Candida, we are not friends. :(
- Head Soccer Hack on 10 Things Lyme Disease taught me about Lyme Disease.
- Discount Sale Cheap Coach Backpacks on Endorphins and entropy
- snoring Earplugs on 10 Things Lyme Disease taught me about Lyme Disease.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
So here’s what I’m going to do about my mold situation: Environment: My parents have graciously offered to let me move from my basement room into the first floor spare room, which they’ve fitted up nicely as a guest (okay, … Continue reading
Just when I thought my health situation couldn’t get any more complicated… Oh! Hello, mycotoxicosis. How long have you been sitting there? One of the many things Lyme Disease does is suppress, distract, and otherwise incapacitate a normal, functioning immune … Continue reading